Friday, June 19, 2009

Thanks, A-a-P groups!

Dr. Syphers,

I would like to use this post to thank you and all of the physicists that took time out to respond to our posts. I would aslo like to thank you for being an inspiration to me and my fellow classmates.

- - -

Hi everyone,

I wanted to thank you for participating in Adopt-a-Physicist. It has been a lot of fun answering your questions and talking physics, astronomy, basketball, and work with all of you. Have a great end-of-the-year, and a great summer.

I have posted past entries on my blog site ( http://SyPhy.com ) and may post some of our discussions there, too, for others to gain insights. Feel free to visit me there.

Thanks again,
-Mike Syphers


- - -

Dr. Syphers,
Thanks for all your help. I learned a lot about the fermilab, tevatron, and particle accelerators in general. I enjoyed talking to you the past couple weeks, and you helped get a better understanding of physics, the higgs particle, and many other things.
Thanks,
Ryan D

No comments: